Any plant lover wants to grow plants either in clay pots or ceramic pots. Clay pots are displayed in the garden for outdoor plants, and when people want to grow and decorate their halls, they use these colorful ceramic pots. Usually, all have a doubt “Are ceramic pots good for plants?” Before heading into further details, let’s learn about ceramic pots, the benefits of planting in them, and so on.
There is a myth among people that all terra cotta pots are ceramic pots. But ceramic pots are glazed with a coat of lacquer. A coat of lacquer prevents the soil from drying out. These pots are made from finely textured and very light-colored clay and glazed, which looks so attractive in color.
We need to get the pots with drainage holes because indoor plants grow better if they have holes . Without adequate drainage holes, the moisture in the roots may damage the roots during wet conditions. If you want to manage the pots without holes, then we should take care of the pots when you water the plants. Excess water should not be poured into the pots.
The benefits of ceramic pots:
- The ceramic planters are not just for decoration purposes. Whenever the temperature drops, it protects the plants.
- The glazed ceramic planters are porous. They help in regulating the flow of air and moisture to the plants.
- These planters are great outdoors and indoors. We can place them in halls, bedrooms, balconies, front yards, etc. For outdoor plants, waterproof ceramic planters are perfect.
- These planters have great durability, never get rusty, break into pieces, are unaffected by the sun, and are capable of planting big plants.
- These ceramic planters are available in different sizes and shapes. You can place the plants according to choice, in desired sizes and shapes.
- It retains water for healthier plants.
- It’s better for those people who overwater
- better than other types of pots.
Ceramic planters protect the plants because of their thick walls when there are temperature changes. These planters help the plants in the summer from drooping down and from getting cold in the winter season. Creamic pots retain moisture better than some other pots.
Nowadays, everyone is willing to decorate their rooms with ceramic pots or planters. So ceramic pots and planters became a key role in gardening. They support plant health and also improve the aesthetic of our home. We find premium quality pots for indoor or outdoor plants in all shapes and sizes to suit our requirements.
Give this planter as a gift to a friend with a green thumb for a touch of a clean modern style in your living space